Collection of application Forms (No quota)
1. Download form from school website(Online application is already closed)
2. Obtain from school in person (Application is already closed)
New student orientation
Due to the epidemic, the face-to-face New Student Orientation is cancelled, parents who submitted the application form will be further notified through SMS before 16th October about some links and videos.
Interview date(Date to be advised due to the epidemic situation)
14 November for K1
28 November for N1
(Interview time to be advised)
Interview format (Format to be advised due to the epidemic situation)
Individual interview of students together with parents. Teachers would asses through observing game playing and conversation. Please contact us at 2386 8877 if interpretation / translation service is required
- The applicant with sibling(s) currently studying in the KG will be given due priority consideration
- Father / Mother being a staff of the kindergarten
- Interview performance
- The applicant from families in need will be given due priority consideration when applying for whole day classes.
(As the number of school places is limited, please understand that not all applicants fulfilling the priority consideration will be guaranteed a school place.)
Announcement of admission result:
The kindergarten will inform parents of admission results by post before 18 December 2020
- Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 7 to 9 January 2021 (“Centralised Registration Dates”) by submitting the “RC” / “AP” to the kindergarten and paying the registration fee.
- Applicants on the waiting list: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child after 9 January 2021. Parents are required to submit the “RC” / “AP” to the kindergarten and pay the registration fee.
- Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the “RC” / “AP” during registration, the kindergarten may not be able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit application for the registration document to EDB within the specified period.
- The registration fee for 2021/22 half day class is HK$970.Hold day class is HK$1570 If the child concerned studies in the kindergarten, the registration fee paid will be refunded in September . Should parents decide to change school after registration,please notify the kindergarten in writing. The kindergarten will return the “RC” / “AP” but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the “RC” / “AP”, the kindergarten will no longer keep the school place for the child.
Application for the “ Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission”
- Under the kindergarten (KG) education scheme (hereafter referred to as “Scheme”), each child who can receive education in Hong Kong will only be issued a registration document and all Scheme-KGs can only admit students holding a valid registration document.
- Parents are required to submit an application for the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” (hereafter referred to as “RC”) to the EDB from September to November 2020. The “RC” will be open for applications in September 2020 and the EDB will announce and upload the details of application onto the EDB’s website (http://www.edb.gov.hk/k1-admission_e) in due course. Upon receipt of the applications with all necessary information and documents provided, the EDB will generally take six to eight weeks to complete processing of the applications and issue the “RC” to applicants who are eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme by post. If a student cannot obtain an “RC” as he/she can receive education in Hong Kong but is not eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme2 , the EDB will then issue a “Kindergarten Admission Pass” (hereafter referred to as “AP”) to the student concerned for registration and admission to a Scheme-KG but the parents concerned are required to pay full school fees before deduction of subsidy under the Scheme as shown on the Fees Certificate of the KG to which the child is admitted.
Admission Arrangements for Nursery (K1) Classes in Kindergartens for the 2021/22 School Year